Experienced Minnesota Lawyer Advocates Passionately for Families
Conscientious counsel for domestic law and divorce issues in the Twin Cities
When you’re facing a difficult family law issue, you need an attorney who will listen carefully to your concerns and provide skilled and compassionate advocacy. At Joan Miller Law in Shakopee, I have represented mothers, fathers, grandparents, and children in a wide range of domestic matters since 1991. I understand that you may be going through one of the most troubling times in your life. My goal is to ease the financial and emotional burdens you face by providing you with understanding and skilled legal guidance. Whether you need help mediating your divorce, modifying a child support order, or extending your family through adoption, I will guide you through the legal process as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Strong representation for clients in the southern metro area of Minneapolis–St. Paul
Throughout the Twin Cities, families seek my counsel for many reasons, but primarily because I provide:
- Detailed advice — After patiently listening to your legal concerns, I provide you with detailed advice on your options and the best path for accomplishing your objectives.
- Individualized attention — I know that domestic issues can cause a great deal of emotional pain and stress. Rest assured that I will stand by your side throughout every stage of your case.
- Considerate guidance — When you retain my services, you can count on receiving sympathetic support and compassionate counsel focused on achieving your short- and long-term goals.
Although family law issues can be overwhelming, you don’t have to endure them alone. I offer a free initial consultation so you can discuss your case with me and we can map out a plan for a timely resolution.
Comprehensive family law support for Twin Cities residents
My firm provides skilled family law representation to clients throughout the greater Minneapolis–St. Paul metro area in a range of areas:
- Divorce — I represent divorcing spouses who wish to settle their differences in court or through divorce mediation. Whether you’re going through a contested or uncontested divorce, I am ready to help you close this chapter of your life as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Child custody — In addition to handling divorce, my firm handles related family law issues such as child custody, child support, and visitation with the utmost sensitivity.
- Paternity — Whether you’re a mother trying to secure child support or a father seeking to establish your parental rights, I can provide you with trusted counsel during every step of your paternity case.
- Adoption — I am proud to assist Minnesota clients with interstate, international, agency, and private placement adoptions so they can add to their families.
For more than 25 years, I have counseled families on a variety of legal matters. At my firm, I focus on providing you with peace of mind during a difficult time in your life so you can emerge in a better place.
Contact a knowledgeable family law attorney in Minnesota today
Joan Miller Law is committed to representing families in family law matters such as divorce, child custody, child support, visitation, adoption, and paternity in the Twin Cities. Please call 952-467-8657 or contact my firm online to schedule a free initial consultation with me at my Shakopee office.